What Do Bristow and Sutor Do?
Council Tax & Local Authority Arrears
Bristow & Sutor are a debt enforcement agency specialising in local authority and private landlord debt recovery. Bristow operates in England and Wales. The main aim of Bristow and Sutor is to collect debt on behalf of their clients. Debts include Council Tax, Non-Domestic Rates, Sundry Debts and Penalty Change Notices.
Their mission is to be the leading UK debt recovery group to both the private and public sectors. Bristow and Sutor set out to achieve this by providing high quality and ethical service. Their values are focused on accountability, transparency, respectfulness and always behaving with integrity.
Main services Bristow Sutor provide include: –
Council Tax Recovery specifically on domestic households. This includes:
- A compliant process with a collection service prior to any fees being charged. This ensures collection rates are maximised for local authorities.
- Council Tax Reduction and Support for low-income debt types. These will target long-term payment arrangements, reducing the likelihood for ongoing enforcement visits.
- Tracing people with outstanding debts who have moved address.
- Specialist welfare team protecting vulnerable debtors. As a result, this will help achieve a positive outcome for all parties.
- Dedicated enforcement team who can execute bail and no bail warrants.
- High success rates of achieving collections. These include collections from unsuccessful council tax returns by other Enforcement Agencies
Penalty Charge Notices (PCNs) Recovery including different Warrant Types. These include bus lane and parking contraventions, moving traffic offences and low emission zones.
Business Rates Recovery including:
- A specialist fast recovery service process for large and priority debts. In particular, at-risk debtors and businesses closing down.
- Tracing service to identify people in debt who have moved address.
- Specialist welfare team protecting vulnerable debtors.
- Guaranteed collection rates on unsuccessful returns from other Enforcement Agencies.
Sundry Debt including miscellaneous debts such as Housing Benefits and Former Tenant Arrears.
Commercial Rent Arrears Recovery by taking control of the tenant’s goods to reimburse the landlord.
Bristow & Sutor claim to have developed a service ensuring success for both themselves and their clients. Their ethos is around being firm, but fair. They claim to take each debtors’ individual situations into consideration.
If you have Bristow chasing a Council Tax debt, or any other debt from you let us help you! We have a team of experts on hand who can help against Bristow and Sutor Bailiffs.