STOP COUNCIL TAX BAILIFFS TODAY
Take back control and deal with Council Tax bailiffs today
Write-off up to 75% Council Tax arrears
We will speak to bailiffs for you
We will negotiate and stop the bailiff visit
We will arrange an affordable payment plan
Call our expert team now on , use the click to call button on your mobile or BOOK CALLBACK.
CLICK TO CALL
FOUR STEPS TO STOP COUNCIL TAX BAILIFFS
Local Councils instruct bailiffs to visit your home in order to seize goods to repay the council tax debt owed.
People are often confused and unsure about the powers Council Tax bailiffs hold, so follow these four steps to deal with the bailiff:
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS
WHAT BAILIFFS CAN AND CANNOT DO
If your doors are locked, a bailiff cannot legally enter your home unless you invite them in.
But if they gain entry to your property through an unlocked back door, garage or shed bailiffs can get in and start taking your belongings!
- Stay in your home for as long as required once they have gained entry.
- Seize control of your belongings! They list them, so you cannot then dispose of them yourself, and return at a later date to take them away with a valid Notice of Intention to Re-enter. The notice of intention must give you at least two days clear notice and be signed by the bailiff.
- Enter your house through a connecting door with an unlocked garage or building.
- Force entry into your home if they have a warrant to do so.
- Enter the main entrance to your block of flats, but if the door to your flat is locked they must then have your permission to enter.
- Enter your property if they’ve been invited by a house or flat mate over the age of 16.
- Enter your house between 9pm and 6am.
- Climb over any walls, fences or get in through any windows.
- Enter premises where only a child (under 16) or a vulnerable person is present.
- Force their way past you if you answer the door to them.
COUNCIL TAX BAILIFFS WE’VE STOPPED
We’ve helped many customers stop these bailiffs and many more…
Having Council Tax arrears and the threat of a bailiff visiting can be a daunting and worrying experience. We make dealing with Council Tax bailiffs a super simple process:
We understand being in debt and having the threat of bailiffs is a worrying time in anyone’s life.
Debt worries can leave us feeling isolated from the world and unsure which way to turn.
This is where we come in – to steer you in the right direction towards debt recovery.
Discover how we can help you by either calling us today or completing this form and we’ll call you back.
Council Tax Bailiffs
Updated on 2019-07-04T13:25:31+01:00, by .